After you file

@austinrome. I also just got off the phone with irs he stated they was behind and if we dont see any movement come Saturday to call back Monday morning. 

After you file

i still have "we have received your return and it is being processed" That has moved from the PATH message.   

I feel like now we are moving.

After you file

Does it matter if in the past i received it on a Wednesday and Thursday? 

After you file

Same here!! I went from one bar to Still Being Processed with Tax Topic 152.

Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

Check out this IRS site regarding Topic  No.152, which may be causing a slight delay in when refunds will be issued. 

After you file

Me too!

After you file

every single year i see topic 152.  i think it's standard.  

mqueen71

After you file

Mine only says that IRS received my return and is still being processed. No other info given.

This is a first for me. I usually see the colored progressed bar but not his year and they've had

mine since Jan 29. Turbo tax should give estimated direct deposit dates for EIC filers as if they weren't. Its very

confusing and misleading when they should know these delays and rules as well as the IRS especially when they've been delaying EIC filers in the past.

After you file

These are same motions that happened last year.

1) Filed and accepted, had one bar

2) Path Act message 

3) Still processing 

Or 

4) Still processing we will let you know a refund date when available 

5) DDD 

We will see an update Saturday but no DDD for those except the early filers 

Filed 1/27 

Accepted 1/27 

I will be in the second round of deposits (I’m very certain of that) 

After you file

I filed and was accepted 1/21 . I was wishing I would get it this week lol

Vernjaelyn
Returning Member

After you file

I filed 1/13 and was accepted 1/14. Every other year I always got my updates in the morning hours of Wednesday morning and when I did get my DD it was always on a Friday morning.  I hope it happened before long. It’s the waiting that gets me. 

After you file

Cycle Codes

Example 20200405 = (2020 is year) (04 is cycle week) (05 is cycle day)  

Cycle Code Ending in 01 - Friday and is daily

Cycle Code Ending in 02 - Monday and is daily

Cycle Code Ending in 03 - Tuesday and is daily

Cycle Code Ending in 04 - Wednesday and is daily

Cycle Code Ending in 05 - Thursday and is weekly

After you file

@Alissasnelson11 : If TPG is showing they received funds, they received them and will immediately disburse them to your bank.

HOWEVER, your bank may hold them until the actual deposit date or longer. Banks do this. This is how those cards that promise funds up to two days faster, can promise that, because they don't hold funds. They immediately release them.

The one year that I checked, SBTPG was showing that they received my funds one afternokn, and a few hours later I received them on my American Express Serve card. I know SBTPG was not showing that they received them prior to that.

But the Serve card immediately releases...e.g. I get my paycheck from my job Wednesday evening and payday is Friday.

After you file

So quick question has anybody officially received a DDD for eitc or atc?

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Everyone's refund dates and times will vary. You should receive an estimated refund date by using the source below.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/wheres-my-refund/ Just keep checking back. You should receive and update soon.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"