After you file

@caron1981 When you say clear it what do you mean? Did it update on the wheres my refund tool....do you think it'll delay my refund more then a few weeks or what? I'm faxing mine today and I hope the right info is on there

After you file

Yes. I have a code 846

After you file

How long ago did you guys fax that in? 

After you file

@lolavur So your ddd is the 24th according to your transcript? I ask because I also filed the 3rd. Wmr might update over the weekend for yo . It's okay if you get your deposit before it updates. I never get a ddd on my wmr 

After you file

@trishc7380  Yes my transcript updated today. With ddd 02/24/2020. 

After you file

@lolavur That's awesome! Thanks 

After you file

@lolavur 

Did you have either of the credits for the path act too? I heard that people with the children tax credit may take longer .

After you file

@dal894306  I’m not sure what state you’re from. But I’m in MA. I was losing my mind wondering the same thing this morning (I filed over three weeks ago.) Finally got my DDD of 2/21 for state taxes this morning! Don’t lose hope. I think everything’s just behind this year

After you file

@CDM92  Yes. I do. I’m I was in the Path msg since I filled until this past Saturday 02/15

After you file

@Alleyboulay1997  

This tax season is very nerve wrecking. I'm in NYC and still nothing, was approved on 1/31/2020 

After you file

We also filed on the 3rd and was on PATH. No update yet.

After you file

@lolavur what was your cycle? I have just been waiting patiently as possible lol.

After you file

@Alfredaackes1955  I had to do that last year. I faxed it in as soon as I got the paper filled out and called 2 and 3 days later to confirm they got it. 3rd day I called it was in my return and I was back inprocessing. It delayed my refund a week. It was March 5th when I got it last year.

After you file

Thank you! 

After you file

@Alleyboulay1997  How do you check the deposit date for MA state? I’m able to see that I have a available credit in my account but it doesn’t said when will be deposited.