After you file

Now if we owed them they would be all over us.  I understand they have a lot processing to do but like I said they would be all over us, knocking at our door.

After you file

@blackxicans  here's a link. Not to copy and paste but just so you get the idea. And it's been lifted so you wouldn't see it anymore. Hope it helps. Are you still waiting too  https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/path-act.asp

After you file

Yes it’s way beyond 21 days.

After you file

@jeana021456  LOL! Then I wish they would get all over me b/c I owe back taxes. I don’t even have a code on my transcripts that remotely indicates that they’re working on taking the amount. Transcripts are complete and been that was since 1/24. Even keep checking the year/transcript with the debt owed...nothing but an as of date 3/2.

After you file

Morning. No updates for me. I really need some action taking place on Friday (Transcript) or I will be blowing up the phone lines on Monday at 6:59am EST. Over it.

After you file

I wonder why it seems a week later each yr??? 2018 was 2/22 -2019 2/27

People saying upday today would it be TONIGHT?? 

Others saying the 21st... But Im so beside myself. I have NO offsets, nothing showing but exspected amount on SBB(Santa Barbara Bank) 

This is Nutz. Will we all BE in the chunk of people?

Non EIC have gotten theirs week to weeks ago. Others claimed minors & got theirs same time frame. Im confused.

After you file

Has anyone seen updates to their status? Mine just says processing. I have a processing date of 2/17

After you file

No change over here

After you file

@cssittig Same exact dates here.  I hate that I have to go through this every year.  It really shouldn't be this complicated EVERY YEAR.

After you file

Me too no changes. 

After you file

It will come! Stop stressing about it because it wont get here any faster no matter how many times you call or check the system! All of you that are freaking out need to calm the hell down. You all know that the path act is putting a hold on things and if you are stressing out over why they haven't got your money to you yet, then you are wasting your breathe and life on things you have ZERO control over! I hate seeing you guys all pissed off about not getting your money INSTANTLY. It is disheartening to know that so many people are this impatient. I do understand the need is great but remember they don't have to give you anything other than a % of what you pay in the rest is a gift and should be treated as such! Stop demanding it NOW, you wouldn't do that at Christmas time to the people giving you gifts would you? It is no different than that. We are getting a gift of someone else's hard work as a bonus because we are supporting children and that is where this money comes from so it isn't yours it is theirs so be thankful you are getting it in the first place and stop acting so damned entitled! Sorry for the bluntness but it is what it is! Your gonna give yourselves an aneurysm or a  heart attack!

After you file

Same. No change to WMR or Transcripts. Cycle code of 0605 with process date of 02/24. Hopefully an update tonight maybe??? 

After you file

No update yet either. 

After you file

I feel like there’s a really good chance that people will get their refunds with out a Wmr update. It happens to me every year. I’d be willing to bet money some ppl start getting deposits later on tonight and more tomorrow. I know that if you show up as “expected” in tpg, that MOST times within 2 business days they receive your money. And Once they have it , it’s a 2-4 hour turn around. So they get it at 2, you get it at 5 ish ( depending on your bank/card). Net spend cards are almost always the first to receive their Money so just keep an eye out for them to post updates. 

Also they amount of letters is going to rise every year , as more and more people file their own taxes. So don’t let that stress you out. 

Deep breaths , it’s almost over. 

After you file

@King Strut Quick question.  Why concern yourself with what others post, feel or are going through?  Just like you have an opinion, so do they.  Honestly,  you'll probably have the heart attack or aneurysm before any of us because we are just fine with hoping, waiting and sometimes complaining while supporting each other and we will continue to do so until the deposits drop.  Period.  Have an awesome day.