After you file

@telvana  I think most of us will update this morning on our transcripts. Wmr might not. With DDD of 2/24

After you file

I can't view my transcripts. Im living vicariously thru u guys lol

After you file

@3in3yrs I had to get mine mailed. It doesn't recognize my student loans acct number

After you file

WMR just said it was unavailable to try again later. Anyone else got this message? Does that mean it's updating now?

After you file

East coast updates from 330 to 6 am. It 325 now😔. I'm only up because the child wanted to sleep with us

After you file

I hope they update today but I do know that if you use the WMR app and you check it to many times, it will lock you out on the app until the next day. 

After you file

Good to know

After you file

Any updates???? None for me YET 😕

After you file

@Fresh4357 None

After you file

filed 1 29  accepted 131 recived my state the same week  wmr had one bar  now is gone  it says still being processed no bars   nno deposite in bank  wonder what this means anyone have an idea thank u have a blessed week 

After you file

Downloaded app to see if it was different/ updated but it keeps saying error retrieve message since I downloaded it... haven't been able to login thru app🤔

After you file

Filed 1/26

Accepted 1/27

Path message the whole time until 2/16

No update this morning- IDK WHY.

STILL saying Accepted your return IT IS BEING PROCESSED.

CHECKED IT AT 530AM EST(OHIO)

After you file

Filed Jan 15, accepted Jan 27, had path act code, then on the 16th bars went away and has said this since "We have received your tax return and it is being processed", no update yet..

After you file

what is path an what does it say when u get it ----

After you file

Same here @Ewd0614 

Filed: 2/1

Accepted:2/1

Ive been stuck with 1 bar on wmr with tax topic 152