After you file

What did the status show per the IRS website? 

After you file

Just an update to give some people hope.  Got my refund today. Was accepted 1/14 and approved on 1/26.  No EIC 

After you file

Mine was accepted on 1/14 and I am still having the issue with  WMR when I try to check the status. I can get in with one SS but cant with the other. Still just in the accepted stage. NO EIC, simple return married filed joint with 2 dependent's, no itemizations, nothing fancy... hurry up and wait!

After you file

Perhaps they processed single-filers first, and joint filers will take longer. I am a single filer, no EIC, no dependents, standard deduction, so about as basic as you can get.

After you file

I do not think that theory is correct as I filed married and have one dependant and got my refund yesterday.  Not sure there is any rhyme or reason to it. 

After you file

You're probably right. It's probably just luck of the draw. 

After you file

tax child refunds will not be issued until 27th of Feb said people could start checking on 23rd , If you got a DDD then your a lucky one 

After you file

That is only if you have the ADDITIONAL child tax credit. Not regular child tax. I just had regular child tax, that is why I did not have a delay.
bscalaro1

After you file

whats the difference from additional child tax credit and regular?? 

After you file

The official definition is : Additional Child Tax Credit. The Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) is a refundable credit that you may receive if your Child Tax Credit is greater than the total amount of income taxes you owe, as long as you had an earned income of at least $2,500. For 2018 returns, the ACTC is worth $1,400.
ashliesue3309
Returning Member

After you file

IT STATES THAT IT WAS APPROVED OR ACCEPTED?? AND DID U GET YOUR REFUND ON THE 28TH??

ashliesue3309
Returning Member

After you file

IT STATES THAT IT WAS APPROVED OR ACCEPTED?? AND DID U GET YOUR REFUND ON THE 28TH??

ashliesue3309
Returning Member

After you file

APPROVED AND ACCEPTED ARE SEPERATE THINGS THEY APPROVE BUT ON IRS 2 GO APP DID THEY ACCEPT AND YOUR REFUND WAS DEPOSITED ON 01/28

After you file

they actually raised it to 2000 this yr.

After you file

OK. I just Googled the definition for the difference so people would understand.