After you file

I have that same statement as well. Does that mean we are approved and they are just waiting until the release date to release our funds? That statement confused me also. I have never seen that but it has something to do with the PATH law I believe. 

After you file

I think it means we were approved well that's what everyone is telling me I think next week I should get my money
Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

@barbsperry  wrote:

How long did it take for your refund to be approved! 

It took me about 1 1/2 week to be approved. It was accepted on 1/28/19 and approved by 2/8/19

After you file

Yeah. But did you claim the EIC Credit. That’s whats holding up refunds
Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

I used the CTC only. It was stated on the IRS site that those types of refunds would be for late FEB, When you use EIC
Cassy
Returning Member

After you file

Did you have any credits?

After you file

WMR says I should have my refund by today but does not show it as sent yet. I just checked and it was deposited this morning. That leads me to believe the WMR sight has been having a glitch/delay all along as I suspected even though the IRS tried to tell me different.

Filed 1/12

Accepted 1/14

Approved 2/9

Refund Received 2/13

Married filed joint with CTC... NO EIC or ACTC

After you file

Filed on the 25th, accepted on the 28th.  WMR does not give me any dates but TT says estimated refund date of 2/18/19.  Then I get this message on WMR on PACT which says in other words is saying don't bother to check your refund because you're not getting it anytime soon, mid February or the end of February.  IRS always has some mess with them.  In all my years of filing I never went through this.  I have the EIC credit and always had.

Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

Accepted 1/28/19 and approve 2/9/19 and received it today 2/13/19// I used CTC only......
@mommabear234 wrote:

WMR says I should have my refund by today but does not show it as sent yet. I just checked and it was deposited this morning. That leads me to believe the WMR sight has been having a glitch/delay all along as I suspected even though the IRS tried to tell me different.

Filed 1/12

Accepted 1/14

Approved 2/9

Refund Received 2/13

Married filed joint with CTC... NO EIC or ACTC

After you file

So you received yours.  But also remember you didn't claim the EiC credit.  Yours would be sooner then everybody else.

Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

@vmoore431 wrote:

So you received yours.  But also remember you didn't claim the EiC credit.  Yours would be sooner then everybody else.

I received mine fast. I couldn't believe it.. The people that has EIC will be for the end of FEB. It on the IRS site....

Vkernell2

After you file

I filed and it was accepted on 1/14/19 and I have nothing but path act message some people say they have theirs but I claimed EITC and CT so I wish it would hurry and tell me something
Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

@Vkernell2 wrote:
I filed and it was accepted on 1/14/19 and I have nothing but path act message some people say they have theirs but I claimed EITC and CT so I wish it would hurry and tell me something

If you files EITC it will be at the end of the month or beginning of MARCH. Read about it in the IRS site. They talk all about it. I received My refund on 2/13/19 and I claimed CTC. It doesnt matter when it was accepted because the actual IRS opened on 1/28/19. The Computer might have accepted the Tax return but there were no agent to go over it until 1/28/19

After you file

You will start seeing movement after Path Act is lifted that’s from the IRS employee itself. Agent expressed firmly that once it’s lifted many will see movement and refunds. Our returns are processed just as normal as every return just on hold of if there is EIC or ACTC till Path Act is lift after the 15th. So many will see refunds quickly and many will see their DDD. No worries just give it time and check after the 15th but don’t panic give it till the end month at least.

After you file

Why no EIC ?