After you file

It says im getting back 1674 and on your site it say 652 so how much am I getting back

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Just to clarify, is the IRS site reporting that you are getting back $1674.00?  The IRS gives the final amount of your refund after they have accepted and processed your return.  Please click this IRS Help link to learn more. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Turbo tax said I was to get my refund on the 3rd of this month but I did not

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

The IRS expects to issue most refunds in less than 21 days after being accepted. Turbotax gives an estimated date based on the IRS's 21 day timeframe. So it all depends on the IRS and how fast your tax return moves along in the system. TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS. Therefore, I would not worry about the estimated dates.

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) may experience a refund hold.

Some 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act

To track your Federal refund, visit the Where’s My Federal Refund? site  You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status

Note: You will need your social security number, filing status, and refund amount in order to track your refund.

If your return is still pending and not accepted yet by the IRS, you will need to wait until it's accepted to check the status on the IRS website. Be sure when checking Where’s My Federal Refund? site that you are entering only your Federal refund amount. This can be found on your Federal form 1040, line 21a. Also if you paid any fees out of your federal refund, use the refund figure prior to the deduction of he fees

After you file

So I don't know much about all this stuff, BUT I do know that the IRS hadn't even started to look at anyone's return until January 27,2020. Therefore, the "21 days" wouldn't of started until then to begin with. AND that "within 21 days"  statement is only a best case scenario, since there are way more people outside, than inside, of the IRS. So it's going to take a bit.  

After you file

Ive filed my taxes January 11, 2019 an i have not received it yet where is my refund 

After you file

I filed on the January 21, 2020. Where is my refund?

After you file

Filed January 21 and still haven't received it

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. The IRS usually begins issuing tax refunds on returns with the EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit in late February.

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community

After you file

i thought my refund was going to be here on the 17th but it isnt here yet when might it be here

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Your refund could hit your account 1-5 days after it is sent by the Internal Revenue Service because banks vary in how and when they credit funds.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

After you file

My federal tax return has been completed but it's not showing in my bank account

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@Mleak Keep in mind that today is a federal holiday and so that will delay your refund. See here for more information. 

After you file

How long do it take for my taxes I filed in January 

After you file

@Shigi baby 43  wrote:

How long do it take for my taxes I filed in January 

The IRS target is 21 days from the tax return being Accepted to issue a tax refund.  It is NOT a Guarantee

Only the IRS and your State control when and if a Federal or State tax refund is Approved and Issued.

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.

If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions