No. Do not include your son's income in your return. Your son should file his own return, if necessary.
If children are still considered your dependents they must file if:
- Their unearned income is greater than $1,050 (like interest and dividends); or
- Their earned income is greater than $6,300 (from a job); or
- They received a 1099-MISC and their net earnings from self-employment was at least $400.
If your son files his own return, be sure that he checks the boxes:
- he can be claimed on someone else's return; and
- he is being claimed on someone else's return.
Your TurboTax Online login is only good for one return. But you can use the same email address for 5 accounts. For information on how to start another return in the Online version, please see this FAQ: How do I start another return in TurboTax Online?
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"