After you file

@Jazzy89  Omg that’s great news. I’ve always updated on the weekend so hopefully that little birdy is right.

After you file

Just check my status to see if they are any more update but my refund amount is gone i only see refund status result and some msg

After you file

Anyone been successful with using the SBTPG website? I just tried for the third time and I’m still getting an error.

Linshe1114
Returning Member

After you file

I have the PATH message now and on my transcripts I’m showing a 570 code with the date of March 2.  Under my wages though on the irs transcript part I have nothing reported. Do I need to worry 

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37 It's been like that all day for me. 

After you file

No update for me same cycle code ending 0605, processing date of 2/24, no 846 code yet and PATH message still showing on wmr

After you file

@jamank. I filed 1-19 and was accepted 1-27 so would that be considered the first batch?

After you file

@trishc7380  I was using Safari to pull up SBTPG and it wasn’t working. Tried Chrome, voila. Try Chrome if you haven’t already.

P.S. There was nothing there other than my expected amount. Nothing received yet.

After you file

@jamank I don’t think there is any real rhyme or reason because I was accepted on 1/31 and I updated to path last Saturday and my bf was accepted before me and just changed to path this morning.... he has only EIC and I have both EIC and CTC

After you file

@Aparker5790 for me things seem to be moving the way they have always. I think we just forget the motions and start to panic. We will see this week tho.

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37  I get there error when checking from my phone but from a laptop or desktop I was able to check 

After you file

@erikanmares  Of course b/c they know that most ppl use their phones and not laptops (for convenience). It’s a conspiracy, I tell ya! LOL! 

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37  And chrome won’t let me check either 😩 . 🗣I HATE IT HERE 

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37 and @erikanmares well dang i thought i would get into santa Barbara but phone or laptop i get the same message. That's a first for me.

After you file

@erikanmares  😂🤣😩😭 The mind games!!! 😩 *flips over cellphone so I can’t see the screen* 😩