After you file

@trishc7380  I just tried and received the same error. Safe to say it’s currently down.

After you file

@trishc7380  I looked about 30 minutes ago. It’s 9:45 in Chicago. Nothing yet

After you file

@adw89 Omg with my luck mines probably changed too my bday is 3/22 long as it comes before that I’m fine lol

After you file

@ericka9491 do you know why our other form post that we were in got shut down?

After you file

Called and it's the same as well..."we have received your taxes and they are being processed...if you have filed an accurate...bla bla" . Guess I will just have to be patient. 

After you file

@trishc7380  There was too much drama, so I created a new one. Seems to be going great!

After you file

@Ewd0614  That’s a good sign if something was wrong I think it would’ve been rejected because your getting the same message I was getting from the automated system( as of last night )

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37  Thanks for the new one ! I refused to even comment on the other one lol

After you file

Ok thank, i hope your right. I'll keep you guys updated so we all know what is going on.

After you file

Yeah people were way into I wanna be right, in that form. Such a shame. I enjoy talking to people about our taxes until they come in. I do it every year. 

After you file

@Fresh4357 I’m hoping that we get a update tonite into tomorrow morning 

After you file

@Fresh4357  Thanks for coming back! The drama was at an all time high. Had zero to do with our money b/c no one has THE answer. Attacking one another is conducive to absolutely nothing positive, let alone accelerating the release of our funds. Enjoy the thread!

After you file

@trishc7380 . There were some extremely inappropriate comments made

After you file

I checked Santa Barbara but no info yet

After you file

@ericka9491 oh I must of missed them!