After you file

I had one bar when I first check  now I just checked after 12 and I got Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available

After you file

I still have the path msg 🤦🏽‍♀️

After you file

I have Path ever year And this year My bars disappeared but instead of the PATh Message It went To “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” Does Anyone Know why It Says that This Year?

After you file

Hmmm now WMR is saying I can’t be found after having the PATH message for over 2 weeks now! That’s just great now I’m stressing. 😩

After you file

Anybody else getting this message?

Filed and accepted on 1/27

Transcripts are available but do not have 846 code on them. I had 1 bar and then it’s been on this message since a couple days after I filed.

‘According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.

Check Where's My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It's updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
  • Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.’

After you file

@ericka9491  i check mine at 12:11 eastern time zone and no bar just saying we are still processing your return and a date will provide when available 

After you file

@Shottamike23 

I checked mine at 12:30 Eastern Time Zone still processing...I'm saving my remainder 3 chances to check for later today/tommorow lol it's looking like next week...

After you file

@Shottamike23 

Awesome! It does that every year when they lift the path act. Next is the 2 bar deposit date. Hopefully Monday or hell even Sunday. 

I'm in central time zone so hours behind. Yall

After you file

@caron1981 

If it's not updated by the end of Saturday it will be next week hell I wish Sunday better yet today.

After you file

Got a dd date of 2/20 just now

After you file

Good morning all,

It's Saturday 2/15 and I still have the PATH ACT message. Praying for an update next week 🙏. Good blessings to you all. We will get through this.

After you file

@Cassiec13  really that’s good hope everyone get DDD like you very soon what time zone are you in

After you file

Me too

After you file

Good Morning, Everyone! No updates for me. Path Act message still In WMR (been that way since 1/25) and no updates to my transcript. I’m on the East coast and it’s after 6am. I may check again later.

Happy Saturday!

After you file

Files 2/1

Accepted 2/2

1 bar since then, until this morning (2/15) when my bars disappeared and I now have the PATH message. 
This is my first year filing with EIC and ACTC, so I appreciate all the insight here from previous years. I’m in Florida, so there’s no state tax to monitor. I can access my transcripts though, and they are all dated 3/2/2020. Up until yesterday they were there. Does that mean my return has been processed and I’m just waiting on the funds to be released due to PATH now?