After you file

@BB2019 @Me either do you have the path message 

After you file

NO TAXES OR VALENTINES ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฉ ALEXIA PLAY:  I HAVE NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

After you file

@BB2019 

This year seems like a clustered mess lol. 

After you file

@adw89 @Yes Iโ€™ve had the PATH message since 2/8 but no change since 

After you file

@caron1981 A HUGE MESS

After you file

@BB2019 same here but its moving for me like the last few years have as far as updates. So I ain't sweating yet. Lol

After you file

What  does this code  on my transcript mean. 20200405, can anyone tell me.. thx

After you file

I don't mean to sound stupid but what exactly is the Path message you see. All I see is accepted and towards the bottom tax topic 152? Thanks in advance for any guidance.

After you file

I don't usually say much but it's nice to know there are others who are just like me about their refunds. I'm always checking forums to see the newest updates cuz I can't access my transcripts online. I recieved them in the mail but they were obviously of no use cuz it was all 0's and an As Of Date 2/17. My husband thinks I'm obsessed but when it comes to money there's no such thing. Lol I must say thank you to everyone on here cuz ive learned alot. Just wanted to check in & hopefully at some point be able to contribute.

Filed 1/16

Accepted 1/27

Claim both credits 1 dependent

Never received PATH message. 

I've been on 1 bar accepted topic 152 since 1/28

I have no idea what's goin on I just hope everything is fine cuz everything is the same as last year.

After you file

Lol yes๐Ÿ˜

After you file

It's my money and I want it now.Do the IRS do updates on Saturday?

After you file

@Longway_road i think that they do major updates for majority of ppl who file early 

After you file

WMR updated.

No bars, no path message. Says my return is being processed and a refund date will be issued when available 

After you file

Letโ€™s try this again! Shall we lol 

filed 1/11 

accepted 1/27 

Been at 1 bar 

no path message 

noticed my cycle code was 20200705 

since itโ€™s midnight Iโ€™m about to check and see if by chance any changes in my transcripts, and WMR. See if thereโ€™s an update 

After you file

@Shelbyashirley no change to my transcripts but WMR did update