After you file

@adriensmom0110 Your date may be 2/20! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I can't wait to get home to check mine. At first mine had 2/17 and this morning when I checked it read 3/2 !? with it still being blank.

After you file

@adw89  I bet yours have updated too! I know that the codes can change but it's good to know it's at least in the process of being processed lol

After you file

Everyone PLEASE! LETS KEEP ONE ANOTHER UPDATED ON YOUR WMR AND TRANSCRIPT UPDATES!!!!

I PRAY THAT WE ALL RECEIVE SOME GOOD NEWS STARTING TOMORROW UP INTO NEXT WEEK! 

After you file

@adriensmom0110 AMEN!! A start is good enough for me!!

After you file

@adw89  exactly!

After you file

@adw89  no I don't use them lol.its ok. I'll probably get one this year 

After you file

I hope so. My taxes were accepted 1/27 and was told should receive refund by 2/17. Read an article that returns with EITC would not be sent till end of month early March. Which is more accurate?

After you file

@trevinoj2150  turbo says the 19th for me but I think they are wrong on their projection. We'll see 

After you file

Must say each year i done taxes with turbo, it never updated until weeks after my refund and also turbo tax never give the correct projected dates.FOR ME OF Course.

After you file

Tt just uses the projected 21 day thing I believe. 

After you file

Is the IRS open on President Day?
Washington -- The Internal Revenue Service will be working overtime to help taxpayers on the upcoming Presidents' Day holiday. The IRS will open its toll-free assistance line -- -- on Monday, February 17, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm local time, to answer questions related to tax forms.

After you file

@tiffluv81  That’s good to know that we should definitely be updating this weekend and next week.

After you file

i just keep seeing everyone saying nothing will happen on the weekend because of Presidents day. I had to post this because that is not what it says on the IRS website. 🙂 Good Luck and Happy Tax season and Valentines day.

After you file

Checked my transcripts.... no updates for me 

After you file

@BB2019    Same here I will wait til 12 the again at 3 maybe 6am if nothing we might just have to wait til Saturday night @ 11:59