After you file

Anyone received their letter yet who were placed on 151 review. IRS agent told me letter was mailed February 17 but crud that was a Federal Holiday no mail service. Did not find out about all this until February 22nd.

If you received your letter what they want/asking for

After you file

Capital One Bank here...refund was deposited a few hours ago 😁 have a great day everyone!!

After you file

Also, for what it was worth it was never "pending" in my account, it was just in there. I think the banks are lying to us. Best of luck y'all, see ya next year!

After you file

The first year  I started using my last bank, my refund showed up on the direct deposit date like between 4pm and 7 pm. The next few  years  my tax refund would show up between 12 am to 4 am on the direct deposit date sometimes a day early. I moved to a different state and had to switch banks. I am praying my new  bank is just verifying the deposit. 

After you file

Nothing here for me and I’ve ALWAYS got my deposit a day early or pending by now. I’m slightly annoyed 

After you file

Nothing as of yet and it's 5:40am it must be this lame chime card

After you file

Hey tt family! Woke up to a beautiful sight  this morning 🥳🤩

See ya next year and good luck to those who are still waiting🙏🏽

After you file

@Longway_road I have Navy Federal and this never happened before. I even called and they say nothing is pending 

After you file

Had DDD for 2/26

Nothing in my Account Have Huntington in Ohio.

SBBTG- had me updated yesterday saying $$ was to be sent 2/26(today)

Last yr was deposited at 3am

Year before 530 am

Nothing its almost 6am. This is ODD. I didnt change BANKS. Whats going on???

After you file

My credit union is saying the same thing. I have no pending deposits .But the SBTPG website and automated phone line both say they sent it. 

After you file

Welp woke up to nothing. SBTPG says it sent 2/26 but my bank hasn't recieved anything. WMR says 2/26 DD. Not sure what to believe

Mike.

After you file

Checked 4 times and nothing for Chase bank. Wtf?

After you file

I'm a little bit relieved that it isnt just me with my credit union usually having one is a perk because deposits come early but yet nothing at all 

After you file

they are asking for more info i have to prove they are my kids and have to send paper the have been with me 6 months

After you file

@fabo22 did they send you a letter

Mike.