After you file

After four years of trying to get access to my online transcripts I was finally able to... I have cycle code: 20200505 and a 846 of 2/26.   Filed 1/10 and accepted 1/27 by IRS.

I feel like I accomplished something HUGE today by being able to get on that website. LoL

After you file

@Champagnedunn  I did...check your transcript again...I checked this morning and nothing...but I just checked again and have a refund date 2/26...it will be the LAST line on the account transcript 

After you file

@mdeeter23 I filed 1/31 accepted 1/31..

After you file

This is the date you pulled your transcripts. You need to look for the cycle date/issue date. Make sure you're looking at the Record of Account.

mdeeter23
Returning Member

After you file

Dang....I filed on 1/22, Accepted the same day. I hope/pray/wish on star....that Im part of this DD 2/26!!!!

After you file

@mdeeter23  I'm sure you are!!!

After you file

I'm starting to get discouraged

After you file

Hang in there. Hopefully, we'll all have movement over the weekend.

After you file

I filed 2/1. Accepted 2/3. According to transcripts, process date is 2/24. Issue date 2/26. You should be good. 

After you file

@Vj12 hey did you get my private message?

mdeeter23
Returning Member

After you file

@Cee2020  Thank you! 🙂

After you file

@Majesticqueen me too

After you file

I finally got the nerve to check my transcript and to my surprise I do have an 846 code and a date of 02/26/2020!!! Whew!  The wait for a date is now over!!!!!  YESSSSS!!!! I filed 01/22 and was accepted on 01/23 so I am sure everyone that filed around that time will get their date.  I am believing that for those who can't see their transcripts:-)

After you file

If the DDD is on 2/26, that means that is when they will deposit it?  So it won't deposit earlier, but maybe available after the 26th.?

After you file

Does anyone know how early the turbo card shows deposits? I know a lot of cards receive funds a couple days early.