After you file

Anyone know what it means by code 971 notice issued? That’s what just showed up on my transcript. Now I’m confused 

After you file

I just checked IRS2GO app and it still says being processed, is that same as transcript? Filed January 22nd accepted the 28th or 28th. Already received state back.

After you file

I told you all yesterday..HUGE UPDATE... 😁CONGRATULATIONS to all that can see your transcripts! I unfortunately cant see mine but, I filed 1/15, accepted 1/27, PATH till the 16th, being processed on WMR so hoping for 2/26 DDD tomorrow.  Anyine accepted 1/27? 

After you file

@Jdawg2119  971 means a notice/letter has been or will be mailed to you from the IRS. I’m still waiting on that code.

After you file

@Jdawg2119  this is what I found for that code:

Code 971 on your tax transcript means that your tax return is being reviewed and entered by a person. It is NOT a rejection, merely an examination. The future date is the date by which they will have completed their work

After you file

@BellaNJakesMom  Did have fees taken out of your refund for your tax service/preparer? Like Santa Barbara, Republic, etc?

After you file

Also I'd like to mention that I did get the 845 code on my transcript with date of 2/26 but the app hasn't updated yet. It still says being processed.

After you file

@Aparker5790  Thanks. It’s just aggravating when you file the same way every year and nothing has changed and this is happening. But all I can do is sit back and hope for the best soon.

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37 @Thanks. What’s weird is this is the first year I have gotten that code. I guess I will quit filing early. I filed and got accepted 1/21. And the only thing that had changed was how much I made. 

After you file

For those who did not update with TC 846 or still processing, I’ll still be around. Even after my issue is resolved. I know that the excitement can have ppl jumping ship and that’s perfectly fine! LOL! I completely get it.

But, those that are delayed, I’m here with you. @ me anytime. Good luck to everyone and congrats, again!

After you file

Finally got code 846 with date 2/26/2020...felt like forever

After you file

@BellaNJakesMom You sho did! Thanks girl!!👏

After you file

I also got 2/26 for a DDD.

After you file

@Aparker5790 finally updated as well with 846 same as you. Now all we wait for is it to hit account. Oh my wmr still says is being processed i never had bars i also have been with tt since forever, lol been so long i don't remember the year. TT is not the issue

After you file

Got our 846 code for 2/26 

cycle code 20200705