After you file

0705 cycle code. Have all the codes except refund issued 846 now. Process date says march 2nd that always confuses me every year because it literally means nothing. I dont owe and am getting all my refund. Just waiting on 846 code. When I  checked after midnight I had no codes at all so they could update 

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37 btw my transcripts for wage is still blank but everything is done except the issue refund code and that's all I'm waiting on hopefully see that over weekend. I usually get mine the 22nd so should be next week

After you file

@Kesi12  I read that it can take months for the Wage transcript to be completed and not to worry about it. I’m definitely owed a difference once my offset is paid. Just gotta remain patient. I’m predicting a DDD of Feb. 27th. 🤞🏼

After you file

If the cycle code is 20200705 should be  next thursday. But with offset idk. However they usually deduct what a person owes and sends the rest that usually doesnt hold up a return 

After you file

@Kesi12  My cycle code is 20200405 and I owe back taxes. It’ll move pretty swiftly. But, it’ll take an extra week.

After you file

My transcript updated this morning with a 571 code.  That’s good right?

After you file

As of this morning all Transcripts are updated, no WMR update

After you file

@Kesi12 @With your processing date of 3/2/2020 you will likely get your refund 3/4 or 3/5. I don’t know why your processing date is so far away. As I recall we both filed around the same time. I have 0505 cycle and processing date of 2/17

After you file

Cycle 0705

processing date 3/2/2020

After you file

@Sweet-sunshine  looking back at others the date seems to not mean so much usually a week before that date for me anyways per others with cycle code looks like some have a dd of next thursday in same batch. We will see as things continue to update

After you file

With cycle 0705 and processing date 3/2/2020, when should I expect my refund? 

After you file

@Kesi12  Tomorrow morning we shall see if anything update on wmr I’m praying it does

After you file

@Sweet-sunshine @Kesi12 processing date does not mean deposit date.

Every one of my previous returns has had a processing date in the first week of March with deposit dates of 2/22 2/15 and 2/19

After you file

It appears to be a good thing. Here’s a link with all the code definitions 🙂

https://www.auditdetective.com/Transaction_Code_Definitions.html

After you file

Last year I had a cycle code of 0705 with a processing date of 03/04 and I received my refund on Feb 26th 🙂