After you file

@Shottamike23 and do you know why they think they know everything Mike oh, because they go and copy and paste everything from all over different websites including the IRS just to show how smart they are LMAO what a wonderful Life

After you file

@caron1981  Yet again why are you here? 
Oh I see you getting frustrated so you gotta resort time name calling. We are allowed to disagree just like you can. Ok you stated what the IRS said you may or may not be right. But no reason to be disrespectful. It’s not false hope it’s wishful thinking. And I’m not into anything that downs someone. You behind that computer talking big talk. It’s so unnecessary like I stated before if we wanted a googled answer we would have just looked ourselves 

After you file

@BB2019  Don’t let the internet troll make you mad. We just gonna move along like we been doing and stop replying to ignorance and let’s get back to making this a supporting forum where we can express our concerns without getting slapped with copy and pasted bs. 

After you file

@ericka9491 @BB2019 @Shottamike23  don't feed into it. Trouble like Misery. You filed your taxes by yourself. if you're wmr updates tomorrow then it updates y'all shouldn't have to explain yourself to Satan.

After you file

@caron1981 sure did because disrespect gets disrespect especially when I have not once been rude to you prior today when you continued to belittle everyone. And if you read my entire message you would see where I said I wasn’t waiting for Saturday for personal reasons but I’m assuming you are too far up your ass to realize when you are wrong. 

After you file

@bharkless84  @BB2019 @Shottamike23  Yes we are moving on. 

After you file

I could have sworn I thought I saw and heard somebody tell me that even though Saturday 15 Jordan wmr can still be updated and go back to the original message until after the 15th and then on the 16th on you'll be able to get a DDD day. But he'll I could be wrong

After you file

@bharkless84 You right. I’m done 🤟🏾

After you file

All anyone knows for sure is that no one knows anything for sure ... all anyone can do is guess ...

The IRS processing is like a "pipeline" with "filters" .... some returns will enter and slide straight thru without any stops.  Others may be pulled for some kind of review ... some may be pulled for many stops along the way.  Some reviews may clear in a short time and some may take days or weeks requiring a Human and/or an IRS letter. The IRS has never disclosed what the filters are looking for and they change every year to keep taxpayer's on their toes.  They even pull returns randomly for review so you never know when your return could be picked.    We don't know if the PATH returns were stopped at the beginning of the pipeline and will need to run the gamut after the 15th  OR  at the last stop and are just awaiting the prescribed time to pass.  Of course there are MILLIONS of PATH returns waiting to process and I can guarantee they will not all be released at the same time ... the IRS computers could not handle that volume.

My personal opinion ...  Everyone should stop worrying about something you have no control over ... what happened in the past may not be the same as last year EVEN for the same person.   Just check the IRS site once a day in the morning for your personal message. 

How quickly will I get my refund?
We issue most refunds in less than 21 calendar days.

I’m counting on my refund for something important. Can I expect to receive it in 21 days?
Many different factors can affect the timing of your refund after we receive your return. Even though we issue most refunds in less than 21 days, it’s possible your refund may take longer. Also, remember to take into consideration the time it takes for your financial institution to post the refund to your account or for you to receive it by mail.

It's been longer than 21 days since the IRS received my return and I haven’t gotten my refund. Why?
Some tax returns take longer to process than others for many reasons, including when a return:

• Includes errors
  • Is incomplete
  • Is affected by identity theft or fraud
  • Includes a claim filed for an Earned Income Tax Credit or an Additional Child Tax Credit. See Q&A below.
  • Includes a Form 8379, Injured Spouse Allocation, which could take up to 14 weeks to process
  • Needs further review in general

We will contact you by mail when we need more information to process your return.

I claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) on my tax return. When can I expect my refund?

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue EITC and ACTC refunds before mid-February. The IRS expects most EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards by the first week of March, if they chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return. Check Where’s My Refund for your personalized refund date.

Where’s My Refund? on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app remains the best way to check the status of a refund. WMR on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go app will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC/ACTC refund filers by February 22. So EITC /ACTC filers will not see an update to their refund status for several days after Feb. 15. 

After you file

My fault. My phone's microphone is pathetic

After you file

My return was accepted  on 27 January and I claimed the child tax credits  and still says being processed no PATH message yet 

After you file

I agree, last year I saw they weren’t giving out dates until March 27th. When March 27th came I checked that morning and I was approved with a deposit date. I honestly think it’s a lot of over thinking and worrying for nothing we all know our situations we know from our own personal experience the irs website from what I gathered is clearly just stating what it stated last year we can all can get an update Saturday now what our dates are we all know can vary it can be sooner or later no need to be rude or smart about it if there are questions and concerns we should all be able to help in some sort of way everyone takes things differently no matter how many times the copy and paste can show up as a reminder but people will still have questions and concerns the irs always says one thing just to keep us from calling and getting on them about doing their jobs my sister just got her tax return from last year because they never touched it and had to pay her interest for taking so long 

After you file

@zanakbess exactly. That's why we're all here to lift one another up because we're all facing the same issue where is our refund? LMAO

After you file

Every party has a pooper🤷🏽‍♀️. But I wish everyone an update on Saturday and I’m sending all my good vibes to this group!!!! Once again 🗣ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

After you file

Seriously...I'll come right back on Saturday with big fat told you so cake with extra hahaha on top  maybe with a cup of lololol to drink with that. 

So move along kiddos.