After you file

Mine was filed the 24 accept the 27th... I have had my transcripts in now for over a week.. been on path message for well over a week 

After you file

Ok guys, this is the OP. I have some news.  I just talked to someone I know who works for Jackson Hewitt. She says that the WMR site will be updated February 15th for many people who are receiving refunds with credits. 

AND that's also the day that the IRS will begin disbursing funds. So, for some of us who have cards that promise your refund up to two days earlier (Serve Card, NetSpend, etc) you may receive your refund that day,  this Saturday. 

She said her info about the 15th is part of standard training for tax preparers at Jackson Hewitt.

After you file

Submitted and accepted 1/30 , still on path act as of this morning 

After you file

Claimed HOH, EIC &  ACTC....Filed on the 15th, accepted on the 27th and have been at 1 bar with Tax topic 152 since.  I have never received the Path message in the past but have always received my refund around the 22nd.  Except last year when I got pulled for Review.   Had to wait til April...smh

After you file

Same here but I have never gotten mine that early my wmr is showing the Same thing as yours and no PATH message here either but still no ddd I filed Jan 20th and was accepted the 27th and still nothing

After you file

Last year I didn't get my dd until 2/26, I'm hoping it'll be sooner but I'm preparing myself for the 28th or first week of March.  I was accepted on 1/27.  I have the PATH message and no movement since.  

I am very hopeful that we will see the blanket update on Saturday. *fingers crossed*

I got my dd from Virginia today. My state return was accepted on 1/28.

After you file

I'm hoping we will all see something on Saturday well thats if they update on Saturday fingers crossed. I think everyone here is waiting to see some kind of movement on wmr. 

After you file

I tried logging into sbbt to see what it says but their system must be down... a few days ago I could pull it up and it would say they have not received my refund deposit yet but now I can’t get it to pull up.. just says loading.. maybe we will all see something soon

After you file

I also have the earned income credit and child tax credit and wmr is saying the same thing I'm pretty sure all credits have to be held until the 15th hoping we all see something on Saturday. 

After you file

Hopefully we see updates on the 17th because turbo says I should receive mi e by the 17th I filed on the 27 they accepted it but it hasn't been processed hopefully I'll see something by the 15 since that's mid February 

After you file

What is abby because I've read that alot of ppl has used some site that was down but I dint know which site 

After you file

Saw it on turbo tax after a filed and my return was accepted it said it should be sent to my bank by the 17th but nothing has updated or processed since 

After you file

Sbbt - Santa Barbara bank... it’s the bank that refunds are sent to from the irs and then they disburse them for direct deposits and withhold fees for filing 

After you file

You can track your refund on there? And how? Lol just curious never heard that before. Do you have to wait until your refund is approved? 

After you file

I agree with you on that people are out here claiming kids that they dont take care of or just stealing information I feel that it still shouldn't take this long to verify that information if the same person is claiming the same person every year those returns should of been quickly proc8