Activate my turbo card

How do i activate my turbo card on the aop
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

After you file

You will not activate your Turbo Visa card in the app; please do so here: https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

It don't work why you guys dont get it your system failed to many failed attempts you guys worldwide n dint have a strong enough system smfh we want our money can u help or i have to write and wait half the year incredible smfh 

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@Jefftimmons01 if you are having issues activating your card using the website link provided above then please contact card support by clicking the 'contact us' feature.

After you file

Activation numbers dont work. U guys dont do calls whats the phone number???     Contact u would be mail letter n wait 100 years smh this is incredible. It dont work . 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

To activate your TurboTax card, please click the link below:

TurboTax Visa Debit Card Website to Activate

For additional assistance, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options

chheryl

After you file

My 2nd card arrived because the 1st one was lost. I'm supposed to have $136 on it minus the $5 charge for the new card..however when I activated it   there is a negative balance of $14 !! What's up  with this?  Could  you send me a paper check..this is a hassle,,.. Thank you Cheryl harting

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

After you file

You cannot change the method in which you received your direct deposit after filing your return. 

You will receive your card prior to receiving your return. 

Once the IRS approves and releases your refund, then the funds will be deposited onto your card. 

You can track your return by clicking here

This will allow you to view the most up to date information for your refund, and view the direct deposit date once the refund has been approved. 

Max59

After you file

how to activate my card