After you file

Not 11 I mean 21 days

After you file

I was JUST thinking that, then the title is “ tax expert” 

they’re literally just right clicking 

After you file

i’m so confused with all this.. i was accepted on the 28th..1 bar..  topic 152 like everyone. 

around a week later maybe not quite.. i saw the PATH message. i can’t remember seeing that in the past.  

so is anyone else similar to me.. and when will those of us with the path message see a change...

please  respond @riafit bc i can’t keep track of responses n who they are for! 

thanks in advance 

After you file

i was excepted 1/30 path last sat and we have to wait,and i dont know how long. Have direct deposit and i never had path message before but my income this tax period was alot lower so i guess i qualified for this tax credit so that being said.im waiting like everybody else.

After you file

Yeah, the IRS always says 21 days but not 21 business days. In past years, 21 days including weekends was always accurate. But who knows with this new PATH act thing going into effect.

After you file

@emptyspiral13 thanks . Well that clears that up that. My 21st day is the 16th . 

After you file

@riafit The path message can be a hit and miss for many people that file and claim kids. Last year, I did not receive that message at all but I have it this year. It states to check back in mid February, so I am assuming that many refunds will be issued next week. I honestly think that I may be receiving mine around next Wednesday or Friday, although I could be wrong. I only say this because I filed on the 27th and saw the path message the very next week. Maybe there might just be a change this Saturday for those who may be getting refunds next week. If not, I would say around the 22nd for many others to see a personalized refund date.

I also want to say that maybe the path law should be outlawed since there were still millions of fraudulent tax refund payouts last year. This is just my opinion.

After you file

The PATH Act was just put into effect this year. It was passed in 2015 but didn't start until this year.

APW1
Level 1

After you file

Filed with TT 01-23-2020

Accepted by IRS 01-24-2020

Got 1 bar on WMR app until 02-07-2020

Now getting PATH message. 

After you file

@bharkless84 I kinda figured you wsre from KY. I remember last year they said the 11th and I got movement on the 15th finally and had to call and verify my identity. 

After you file

@emptyspiral13 that is not even remotely true.......

Passed December 2015, impacted taxes starting with the 2016 tax year. I've had the Path message every year since 2017 (2016 tax year).

After you file

Whoa, that's weird because I've never seen the PATH message before and this is my third year claiming the EITC and CTC

After you file

@emptyspiral13 in the past there have been people who for whatever reason never actually received the Path Act message.

It went straight from the initial message to the refund approved message. Could be possible you fell into that category in the past.

After you file

I filed 28th. Accepted the 28th. Still on one bar. No transcripts and sbg still hasn’t gotten anything. :(

After you file

So Nick if you had have the path for 3 years could you kindly let us know, the time frame or results off how long each year took  to get refunds or changes from path to approved. ty