After you file

Hello I ordered my transcripts.  Says i have a ddd of 2/24/2020. It was the same last year but i always get my refunds sooner than the ddd. 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

For the most up to date information on your Federal refund, visit the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site  You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status. 

Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) may experience a refund hold. If your return contains either of these credits, EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS usually begins issuing tax refunds on returns in late February.

Some 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act

So it all depends on the IRS and how fast your tax return moves along in the system. TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

No ddd yet still path act 

After you file

I've lost my bars...smh...Updated from "being processed" to "still being processed" and a refund day will be provided when available.  I have a terrible feeling  this is going to be a long drawn out process for me again this year.  Good luck to everyone else!

After you file

It is happening every where. People on different sites are reporting the same thing

After you file

I now have "still being processed...a refund date will be provided..." did have 1 bar accepted topic 152 never updated to Path

Filed 1/16

Accepted 1/27

Claim both credits 

After you file

Me to 

After you file

Filed 2/1 fed and state (NY) was accepted that day.  I checked the where’s my refund site today and got tax topic 151 no code?  Check the the where’s my refund (NY) and it said my refund was being applied to a tax liability?  I’ve about had it with this god **bleep** state!  No letters from NY at all about this nothing!  The irs message saying I may not receive all or part of refund until they receive requested info?  Nothing from NY on their site stating what I owe?  Has anyone experienced this?  I did claim college credit but with no code couldn’t claim EIC as i am a returning student in nursing school!  Anyone have any info on this?

After you file

I checked this morning and mine has been updated to the path message and no bars

After you file

A whole lot of nothing so far. So guess the Jackson Hewitt employee was full of it. Well, let's keep hoping for soon.

After you file

@AjB2216 @I’m not worried about it because the get my refund at the same time every year. I checked my status I still have the PATH message which will go away some time next week back to processing and then by the 22nd I’ll have a DDD. I anticipate the 25th. Works for me

After you file

Return accepted 2/8

one bar in wmr all week

2/15no bars with path message appearing

checked acct transcript all week—2/14 i could see it.    Cycle 20200705 is in my transcript with date next to it saying 3/2/2020.    I will let you know when I get a ddd.  Hoping for the Thursday before 3/2

After you file

Filed on the 1/27 as if this morning have the path message but was able to order transcript.  Transcript last year said march 4 and i got my deposit on 2/27. Transcript this year says march 7th so i think around 2/27 again this year. 

After you file

Can I know where everyone is seeing their transcripts 

Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

You can request a transcript or a copy of your return on the IRS Get Transcript site, in which you would not have to pay. Keep in mind you will need to create an account with the IRS, which is free to do!