tivery7

What’s taking my taxes so long to be approved

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If your return was accepted less than 21 days ago, hang in there. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to go from acceptance to approval.

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

It says one has been accepted but the other one still saying accepted. And I thought I said the 17th, but I was trying to go back and look and I can't find it.

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

When checking on the status of your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund (WMR) site, you may get the message: We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgment e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS.

You might receive this message because:

• Your e-filed return was accepted (received) by the IRS less than 24 hours ago. Wait at least 24 hours after acceptance before using WMR.
  • Your return is still pending.
  • You never e-filed. You can quickly find out if you did by checking your status.
    • If you don't see a status, go through the TurboTax File section again. Be sure to go all the way to the end and select Transmit my returns now.
  • You mailed your return less than 4 weeks ago. Paper-filers should wait four weeks before using WMR.

Please click this TurboTax Help link to learn more.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"