Yppg
Level 2

After you file

I got approved last night and was hoping it would be in my account this morning but nothing yet.

After you file

When were you accepted by the irs?

After you file

Yea no just keep waiting they gave false information with saying with in 1 hour after approval it’s definitely not 1 hour after approval just wait 48 hours after approval from IRS for refund advancement. Trust me if any updates happen on my end I’ll be commenting again for you guys and just letting you all know exactly how long it takes. I just read from someone else post tho that they advancement also took up to 72 hours to arrive so it might also vary the time waiting due to amount you prequalified for. 

Yppg
Level 2

After you file

I just checked and it said my refund was paid to me yesterday so I pray to go it's on my card soon

Scalvi01

After you file

I have had the same problem and it so frustrating because I paid $170 to use turbo tax and have been returning to turbo tax the past 9 years.  I feel this is a scam on the refund advance!  I could have gone through Jackson Hewitt or even h and r block.  No one is giving me answers and I’m so incredibly upset with turbo tax 

After you file

I recieved  my refund advance yesterday I filed on the 17th my refund was accepted on yesterday at 6:26 PM and I received my advance at 6:55 pm.

After you file

I email tpg, they said money was deposited. But i haven't received anything 

Yppg
Level 2

After you file

Did you get an email or anything or did it just show up

After you file

@Jazzy89 congratulations, that's awesome! 

After you file

It honestly just showed up with a email from turbo prepaid with deposit alert nothing from first Century bank

After you file

Thanks!

After you file

I got my advance right away but was told it could take up to 48 hours. 
Did you activate the debit card they sent you

After you file

I checked tpg website says i was given 1500 advancement i was preappoved for but nothing on my card yet says it was given to me on the 27th.

Hjarve17
Returning Member

After you file

My refund was approved but idk anything about my advancement 

After you file

How long after your return was accepted did you receive the advance?