Please help

I filled my taxes days ago and nothen has been acknowledged by the IRS or state or accepted its january 2020

After you file

Same thing here filed on Jan 2, 2020 return transmitted Jan 13, 2020 and still in pending on TT and cannot find me on WMR. Filing HOH with ctc.

I did my brothers same day, transmitted same day his federal was excepted Jan 14, and WMR confirms refund date for DD on 1/29. He filed Single no EITC or CTC.

Even the past years I have had early acceptace even though the hold until Feb 15 it still would show accepted on WMR and TT in past years usually within 24 hours of transmitting.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Your return will stay in a pending status until the IRS begins accepting returns, which happens to be today January 27, 2020. The IRS will always accept some returns early for a test batch. This selection is completely random and TurboTax has no control over who is accepted early. The status should update in approximately 24-48 hours from today but could be longer until the IRS clears out the January backlog. For more information on the "pending" return status, please click here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"