After you file

@brsawyer  It’s safe to say that you have EIC and ACTC. The Path Act has us (claiming those credits) in a holding pattern until mid February. 

After you file

thank you 🙂

so usually from what i remember from last year, wmr goes from accepted and then like drops the bars to the path act and i think a week later it updated to 2 bars but i forget.

i got my deposit on 2/17 last year, and im hoping for the same thing this year..

After you file

You’re welcome and you’re right! I had one bar on WMR and it was replaced with the Path Act message on Saturday morning. The wait is on! Lol

After you file

nice!!! i think im  a day or 2 behind you. mine was accepted the 22nd.

so im hoping mine falls off soon lol.

i swear this is the worst wait EVER.

After you file

Transmitted to IRS this morning

After you file

Call IRS to check your status. Turbotax still shows mine as pending! 🤬

After you file

Also check WMR... Minejust update to received and being processed.. 

After you file

Mine is the same on Turbo tax I filed 1/13 it got transmitted today at 12:15pm and received by the irs at the same time status saying pending. Looked on the irs website it says RECEIVED why isn’t Turbo tax updating because that means the return was Accepted. 

After you file

Filed using TT: 1/17

Accepted by IRS: 1/27

EITC/ACTC

WMR  has 1 bar topic 152

Was preapproved for 500 advance but no email confirming this and no money after about 2 hours.

After you file

I thought u was suppose to receive the refund advance a hour instant after your return is accepted. Mines was received a hour after I got accepted last year 

After you file

I thought so too but I havent even gotten an email confirming the advance so I'm not sure. Just got the card today. Will post if I recieve the advance and when.

After you file

I was preapproved for the advance but, nothing yet. My TT still says pending but, WMR shows 1 bar and being processed. I think I havent received advance or any email pertaining to that because TT still shows pending.. Just my thought 

After you file

Exactly the same here. I wonder how long it takes turbo tax to update after the wmr... 

After you file

Filed and accepted 1/14

Processed 1/25 with CTC

And refund approved with 2 bars and says refund credited to my account by 1/29 if not in my account by February 3rd please check with your bank... I must have been in the early batch

After you file

Did you get an advance? If so, how long after wmr said received did tt update and you received it? Do we have to wait until wmr says approved?