After you file

@ddenese80  yes i do too, i just want to update so at least i know when i get my money. the waiting game is so lame and we get like this every year and im just over it. but prayers on Saturday. at least that we get some action.

After you file

@ericka9491  Yes I believe that we are going to get a update on Saturday for some reason o haven’t been as stressed out this tax year like I i usually be I just want to see my ddd and I will be fine last year I didn’t even update to path but this year I did tax season is so stressful but I am just being patient and trusting God I think our transcripts will update with 846 code on Friday 

After you file

@ddenese80 agreed!  lets just keep each other posted so that we can all stay updated on whats going on.  

After you file

@ericka9491  Will do and we also have a forum full of mostly ladies not that men aren’t invited but we ladies have just been together been and doing it for about 2 years now it’s #WMR2019pleas join us we keep each other informed and uplifted and we don’t do no negativity 

After you file

@ddenese80  did you update to the PATH message oon last year?

After you file

@adw89  nope went straight from one bar to your refund is processing a date will be provided when available 

After you file

@ddenese80  WOW!! This is so ironic because since they started the PATH act I have been updating to the message. But, not this year my return is just sitting there with 1 bar and code 152.

After you file

@amykitts4 yes i was excepted the 27th as well but no update from tt but on my transcripts it says as of 2/17/2020 so i believe your right about the 21 days.

After you file

Mine has a processing date of 2/17/20 as well. We definitely should have an update this week

After you file

i really wish we knew what these cycle codes and processing dates like really mean? i read that if you can read or order transcripts that your a processed, just not approved.  Then i read the path message means absolutely nothing because their are people who never get it and they wmr still updates to a ddd. We just never can get a real accurate answer. 

Im really hoping we get some movement soon. Im so over tax season 2020

After you file

Direct from the IRS ... stop wasting your time with the codes on transcripts ... at anytime the return could be pulled for a review and the code may or may not change right away ...  and calling the IRS prior to next week will and should get you hung up on ... the IRS is short staffed and overworked so "looking up" something you can get online is a waste of their time.  

Will calling you help me get my refund any faster?
No. Our phone and walk-in representatives can only research the status of your refund 21 days after you filed electronically; 6 weeks after you mailed your paper return; or if Where’s My Refund?directs you to contact us.

Will Where’s My Refund? show me when I’ll receive my refund?
Where’s My Refund? will give you a personalized date after we process your return and approve your refund.

Will ordering a transcript help me find out when I’ll get my refund?
A tax transcript will not help you find out when you’ll get your refund. The information transcripts have about your account does not necessarily reflect the amount or timing of your refund. They are best used to validate past income and tax filing status for mortgage, student and small business loan applications, and to help with tax preparation.

After you file

@adw89  I have 2 from capital one and 3 others and wouldn't take any. Its weird. However my phone is in my fiance's name so I can't verify that way. Although I changed my address this year with my w2 and I was ablenm to request then via mail with my new address so they are there and updated so I'm not stressing about it. 

After you file

Has anyone been able to get tax transcript?  Mine is still blank.  

After you file

@Critter as SOMEONE WHO HAS worked in customer service for years. NO no one should just be hung up on period. I had simple questions because things aren’t going as they have for the past 4-5 years. So a simple explanation would have been fine. Ma’am. 🙄

After you file

The link/website below should answer a ton of questions and have additional information as well. Scroll all the way down and they will show previous years path act schedule and what this year will probably be like. Very informative. 

https://refundtalk.com/wheres-my-refund-path-act-message-facts/amp/