kallerpdx

How can I look at the return TurboTax has created for me and compare it to my 2018 return?

I want to see all the forms it has created and make sure everything makes sense.

After you file

To view/print the complete tax return before filing you have to pay the TurboTax account fees.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2019 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

You can access your prior year returns using the Documents tab in the navigation. 

• When you sign in, make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years.
  • Select Documents from the navigation when it appears.
  • Use the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to choose the tax year you want and then select Download PDF.
  •  

If you filed your 2018 taxes with TurboTax, and would like to receive a copy to complete this year's tax return, please click, How do I access a prior year return?

\

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"