sessa1984

Am I the only one who has still got pending on their federal and state return? I swear everybody I’ve talked to filed through TurboTax is getting excepted within 24 hours like it’s always be

accepted ***

After you file

Your e-filed return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Sessa2018
Returning Member

After you file

When should we start seeing things move along with today being technically the opening day for IRS I am seeing people already getting direct deposit dates in mine is just pending IRS has no information on me people filed after me using the same software after the test that started and are still getting processed and accepted 

After you file

There are a LOT of returns waiting in line.  The IRS does not pull them "First in, first out"  so all you can do is be patient.  TurboTax has no way to speed up the IRS for you.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**