Where’s my temporary card number?

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

You will be emailed instructions on how to set up your Turbo Card account to start spending online.

Your Turbo Card will arrive in the mail within 5-10 business days. The temporary card info will work for 15 days or until you activate your physical Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, which will arrive within 5 to 10 business days of IRS acceptance and loan approval.

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information about the Refund Advance application process:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Temporary card wont work. 

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

"If you created a Turbo Visa Debit Card online account and have funds available but you’re unable to use your temporary card number for online purchases, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

If you received a Refund Advance last year, you’ll need to create a new account to see your Refund Advance funds for this year. You won’t see the funds if you log in with the account you made last year."

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ for more information concerning your temporary card: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511

After you file

I have called 4 times.   The first 3 they had no idea and told me it looked good on there end.  Then called again and cs said there was a glitch.  Noone knows what's going on.  I know I want my money.

After you file

This is getting crazy any luck?

After you file

Not yet and I'm over it.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

After you file

You should receive an email with instructions on how to create your online account. If you can’t find it, check your junk mail folder. The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com. If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder, or are having trouble creating an account, or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

After you file

Are you being serious? Do you even know what you are saying. So many people got email and set up account but no luck using temp card info 

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

After you file

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

Here is more information about the Refund Advance process:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by visiting TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

After you file

Why do you guys keep saying the same thing. This needs to get fixed like NOW

After you file

My account has been set up for days.  My card does not work so it's not a advance I can't get to it