thor2030

Change bank information

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If you have not already e-filed your tax return you can see the following TurboTax FAQ for information on how to get to the area of your return to enter/change your bank account information.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4083015

If you have already filed your tax return, you cannot make any changes as to how your refund will be paid. The IRS rules state that  taxpayers cannot rescind a Direct Deposit election and they cannot make changes to routing transit numbers of financial institutions or to their account numbers after the IRS has accepted the return. Refunds that are not direct deposited because of institutional refusal, erroneous account or routing transit numbers, closed accounts, bank mergers or any other reason are issued as paper checks, resulting in refund delays of up to ten weeks. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

It did not let me put my bank information and it say I was approved for 250 today 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If you were approved for the Refund Advance, that will be issued on a Turbo Visa Debit Card. Then, the remaining balance of your return will also be loaded on that card as well:

Receiving Your Refund Advance

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"