annelay1

When I go to apply for the loan advance at the end of filing my taxes it says I'm not pre-qualified so why no email ever stating why and still lets me apply again

After you file

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
annelay1

After you file

I have gone through them thoroughly and I see repeatedly I would receive an email why. I have applied 4 times still nothing 

After you file

I can see how frustrating that must be.  They have not yet sent you the email telling you why you do not get the loan.  But if they have denied it four times, your are not going to be getting the loan, so move forward.

384 helpful votes

About the Refund Advance application process

While completing your taxes with TurboTax®, you may have the opportunity to apply for Refund Advance provided by First Century Bank, N.A. Member FDIC1 on a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC.

You may have the opportunity to apply for Refund Advance when you choose your refund method. If approved, the Refund Advance will be disbursed on a Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC (First Century Bank, N.A. is not affiliated with Intuit or Green Dot Bank).

Refund Advance is a loan based upon your anticipated refund and is not the refund itself. To apply for Refund Advance, you must e-file your taxes with TurboTax and select Refund Advance on a Turbo Visa Debit Card for your disbursement method. Availability of the Refund Advance is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, certain security requirements, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.1

You will be able to select Refund Advance in the Your refund info step of the File section. Here's an example of what you'll see if you have the opportunity to apply for a Refund Advance.

You must completely fill out your tax return, including entering your tax forms (like a W2 or a 1099), before you can apply for Refund Advance.

If you have already filed your taxes, you cannot apply for Refund Advance.

Why wasn't I approved for a Refund Advance?

Unfortunately, you did not meet the qualification criteria for the Refund Advance. First Century Bank NA will send you an email explaining why you weren’t eligible for the Refund Advance.

If you didn't pre-qualify for Refund Advance, it may be because:

• Your federal refund was not $500 or more.
  • You did not agree to all the Refund Advance terms and conditions.
  • You owed the U.S. Government or your State.
  • You had debt enforced by a State such as, but not limited to, child support obligations, past student loans, tax liens, and any other payments owed to a Federal or State agency.
  • You did not pass the lender’s final evaluation. Subject to review of third-party information.

What if I don't qualify for Refund Advance?

If you don't qualify, you'll receive an email confirming you won’t receive a Refund Advance. It will include information about why you were not eligible for a Refund Advance. Your federal refund (minus any other agreed upon fees) will be loaded onto a Turbo Visa Debit Card.1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**