ramiro2k

Tax return is 99 pages long!

I have been using turbotax for 9 years and have all tax returns stored. I would like to download tax returns for the last 5 years, but for some of those years the return is 99 pages long (e.g. 2014), I think it is becuase it includes the worksheet.  The 2018 for example, is only 2 pages long.  Is it possible to download a shorter version of the long returns?

After you file

The PDF download for the TurboTax online editions for prior tax years includes all forms, schedules, worksheets and informational pages.  There is no other option to only download the tax forms and schedules that were for the tax return.  

Note - The current PDF download for tax year 2018 should also include all the forms, schedules and worksheets.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

After you file

No unless you used the Desktop program and can open the return and save it with just the forms needed to file.  Actually it's better to have all the worksheets and backup details.  If you need to print you can just print the pages you want.

I bet if you download 2018 again now you will get the longer pdf.  Unless you only had W2 income.