New Member

Can i cancel my tax returns even though i already sent them in

New Member

After you file

If your return has already been accepted by the IRS then you can't cancel the return.  If you need to add something or make changes, you will need to amend your return. 

Click on the year below that you need to amend for specific instructions on how to amend using TurboTax