After you file

I renewed my order for a 2019 Turbo Tax Deluxe CD on Sept 27 and on Oct 31, I received an e-mail that the order was processed.  On Nov 5 my credit card was charged.  On Nov 13, I received an e-mail that the CD was on its way.  I am STILL waiting for it.  In years past I have been able to go into my TT account and download it even before the CD arrived.  This year on Nov 13 in my account I saw the CD license code, but no download button.  I called a TT rep about it.  I was told that I would have to wait until I received the CD in order for the download button to appear.  I called again on Nov 15 and a TT rep told me that only a CD or only a download was available, depending on what one ordered.  Since I ordered a CD, I was told that I would receive only a CD and not a download, too, and I would have to wait until the CD arrived with the license code to activate the software.  Then on Nov 18 I went to my account and I was no longer able to see the CD license code, only the message that it would accompany the CD.   I called a TT rep again, and was told again that I would have to wait until the CD arrived and once I installed the CD and entered the license code that came with it,  then I would be able to see a download button to download it   Or if the download button was not visible, the TT rep could activate one.  I see here that shipping is from Nov 14 until Nov 22.  Nov 22 has passed, I also see here that I am supposed to get a downloadable version after it releases in early November.   Yet, I still have not received a CD with a license code in the mail.  I still do not see a download button in my account.  Today is Saturday, and of course, TT only answers calls Monday - Friday.  All I can say is that TT is NOT offering the same service it did in years past with a download immediately available before receiving the CD.  I paid $74.19 for this and it has been paid since Nov 5.  I could have ordered TurboTax Deluxe with a CD and download from Staples for $10 less and received both the next day, instead of waiting for TT to get around for another 3 weeks after payment to send me the CD.  [I am guessing3 weeks, because I still don't know when it will arrive.  It should be here by now, and I should have a downloadable version available to me according to the information here, but neither is the case … so I am stuck.]  I need to do a dry run of my taxes in order to see if I have withheld enough and if not, to have some more withheld before the last opportunity on Dec 12 for me to change my withholding.  So much for the advantages of TT Advantage -- there are only disadvantages -- no CD yet, paying 3 weeks in advance for it, dealing with TT reps who can't help, speaking to TT reps who do not give you the same info twice, no service on the weekend, etc.  All I can say is the information here is NOT TRUE.