I am curious about the loan advance,but the information availabke isnt helping me. Im wanting to switch from Jackson Heweitt, i have trouble with them every year.

After you file

@jessemhicks422 

There has been no information regarding refund advances for 2019 returns.  Last year for 2018 returns, certain qualified users were offered refund advance amounts on prepaid Visas at the time of e-filing, predicated on the amount of the refund and their returns being accepted by the IRS.  But it had to be offered--there was no way to opt in by request.  So far there has been no word at all as to whether there will be a similar program for 2019 returns; if there is one, it would not become available until late January at the earliest.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

There was a refund loan advance available for tax year 2018 from TurboTax.  However, a user of the program could not request an advance, it was offered to only certain users at the time the tax return was being filed.

Whether or not this type of refund loan advance will be again offered for tax year 2019 is not known.  During tax year 2018 it was offered for only a short time starting in late January.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the Refund Advance offer from tax year 2018 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/01/27333