Returning Member
This widget could not be displayed.

After you file

Hello.  I am trying to file a prior year's return but I have moved to a new address.  What address should I enter in the tax form itself?  In the "Personal Information" section I put my current address but inside the tax filing itself, don't I have to put the address I lived in that year?