Level 15

After you file

@Steward_a   E-filing is permanently closed for a 2017 return.  The only way to file it is to print it, sign it and mail it.  The AGI you were trying to use for e-filing does not matter when you mail the return.


When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**