After you file

@Palex no nothing! I’ll have it by Thanksgiving hopefully 🤣🤣🤣

After you file

Have u checked on here’s my amended? Mine just changed to adjusted.
Do u have a advocate? They are supposed to move the process along faster

After you file

@Palex checked this no after you replied to my comment.

After you file

Hopefully before thanksgiving!!!

After you file

Mine went to adjusted on the 10th of March but nothing since. Does anyone know how much longer for me ?? Haha

After you file

Mine hasn’t changed yet

After you file

My tax advocate just called and said that my money should post to my account this week!!

After you file

I finally got my refund !!!!

After you file

Still havent received mine..

After you file

Did they send you any letter explaining why the delay? They sent me a letter explaining me that my delay was due to my social security having a legend on it "not valid for employment" but everything got cleared up with Social Security administration office i sent proof to the IRS that my social is valid for employment and all got cleared up between me and the IRS and my refund was sent on July 12th. It took me nearly 5 months waiting.
Wesloco23
Returning Member

After you file

Be prepared for a long wait an alot of unanswered questions an only to be told that you are no longer getting your refund I filled my taxes February 13 an two weeks ago I was told I owed 700 dollars to IRS an turbo tax says my refund is 9342 dollars well long story short irs tells me they closed my case an denied me filling for unearned credit an child tax credit an I no longer have a refund so the 9342 dollars turbo tax lead me to believe i was getting I am not 

Wesloco23
Returning Member

After you file

I filled my taxes February 13 with TurboTax total federal refund was 9342 got a aduit letter was told to wait 45  days on 3 separate occasions in September 25 I was told that the IRS denied my refund an I owed them 700 I was unaware of the 700 I supposedly owed i asked if they couldn't take the 700 from the 9342 I was getting back only to find out there is no 9342 an I paid for turbo tax deluxe with aduit defence now how is it possible i pay for aduit defense get aduit an get no refund an no aduit defense to pervent this very thing from happening i was counting on this refund to purchase a home thanks to tubrotax i am now homeless

After you file