tekken39

After you file

Yeah I’m about to reach out to a tax advocate in a few weeks. I’m gonna give them a little more time since they just closed out my case with no issues found.
tekken39

After you file

@debskain thanks for hanging in there with us as we wait.
tekken39

After you file

@jtapiaarevalo that sounds similar to my case too, mine was about me moving during a flood and them not forwarding my ID Pin. She said by July 2nd so I just pray and wait

After you file

@tekken39  how long after you sent in the needed or requested paperwork did they clear it up ?
tekken39

After you file

@jtapiaarevalo my return got to them and was received April 10th. I had mailed it March 28th. I called I think yesterday and the agent said they had finished their review and closed out the last week of May come to find out. I never the whole time received any letters or special codes or instructions. So I say 60+ days so far. The agent said to call if I don’t receive my refund no later than July 2nd.
tekken39

After you file

*good news is they found no issues with my return so I’m anxiously waiting so I can move forward. I have to get a car and find a new apartment. Currently I’m living out of an extended stay hotel
TheC

After you file

Hey y'all.  I called yesterday and they told me that even though my random review ended on May 23rd I was "randomly selected" again for another 60 day freaking review which started May 31st.  They told me not to call back until the first week of August. So this is awesome. Honestly at this point I'm going to start preparing my self to not see that refund ever.

After you file

This is crazy I filed March 5 th and it got accepted that same day I got a letter in April about identification then after I did that I called in May they said I have to wait 60 days . I called again they still saying wait 45 days . My deadline was over today . Now my second one is July 5th & my birthday at 12
tekken39

After you file

@moore.selena1 with the ID thing it should move pretty fast for you now. I’ve been through that when I had to do it years ago. My ID case was closed last week of May with no issues they said and that I should receive a refund by July 2nd. I hope so or sooner. It’s just weird how I never got any codes or letters this time. I’m not complaining just waiting patiently and praying for all of us. It’s coming!
tekken39

After you file

*any updates anybody????
tekken39

After you file

Any updates anyone? Nothing new here yet

After you file

No update for me either. I was told my review is over June 29th hopefully something happens. This is my second review first it was 45 days now its 60.

After you file

I’m still waiting for mine. I sent the required form back on May 30 and they received it. I have been calling and I was told to wait till July 12 which would’ve been the six weeks they have to process and that if I don’t receive my refund to give them a call so they can send an email to the department to please process so so far nothing

After you file

I filed on Feb 5th ,its july now still no refund I've gotten 4 different dates of wait for refund or letter and nothing. I was told each time not to amend it but this is ridiculous. I've already received my state it's my federal that's the issue

After you file

I filed April 15, received a letter May 26. So today my six weeks of waiting after sending in SE schedule on May 30 I called and it’s not processed therefore they sent a referral to the processing department and I was advised that it takes 4 weeks to either get another letter or refund.... still waiting