2 turbo cards received

I received two turbo Visa cards. Should I activate both.  How will I know which card the IRS will load my refund on

After you file

I am not sure why you have received two TurboTax cards but you should not activate both.  You should contact the customer service number on the back of the card to find out why you received two cards.  You should also ask them which card your refund is going to be deposited on so you can activate it.  If they both have the same information on them (account number etc), then you can activate one.  

After you file

Thanks fo the reply. Unfortunately I activated both cards 😖. I did take your advice and call them but they couldn’t tell me which card the refund will go to.   So she suggested I leave both cards open just to make sure which card they have will be open to collect refund 

After you file

I would keep checking the IRS website Where’s My Refund so you know when they issue your Federal refund, then check the cards to see which one it’s on. If you have a state refund you can check your states website for refund status. To bad they couldn’t tell you why two cards were sent. Good luck

After you file

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

After you file

I received 2 turbo tax cards both have different account numbers on them. Why did I get 2 cards? Should I activate both cards? I tried to activate the second and it will not load the web page it just shows the green dot logo. It has never done this before....what do I do? I am struggling with money right now due to this virus and if my refund is supposed to go to the card I cant activate how am I supposed to get my refund? And also I have to pay to talk to someone about my card?? Absolutely not especially after having all this trouble this is ridiculous I need to know what's going on. This will be the last time I file with turbo tax