rogensg1

What version of MAC OS is needed for Turbo tax 2019?

After you file

2018 Requires 10.12 or higher.

2019 will require 10.13 or higher.

(TurboTax supports the Mac versions that Apple supports with the Apple developer tools and Apple will drop 10.13 from the tools before the 2019 version is released.)

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
refactor
Returning Member

After you file

I am running Catalina 10.15.2 but it will not open the download. Message reads "cannot be opened because Apple can check it for malicious software.  Any suggestions? What to do?

After you file

@refactor wrote:

I am running Catalina 10.15.2 but it will not open the download. Message reads "cannot be opened because Apple can check it for malicious software.  Any suggestions? What to do?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the error received using your Mac - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/turbotax-for-mac-won-t-open-when-installed/01...

str8cash
Returning Member

After you file

I have MAC OS X EL Captain.  Version 10.11.16.  Will this version of Mac OS work with the 2019 Turbotax download file? 

After you file

@str8cash wrote:

I have MAC OS X EL Captain.  Version 10.11.16.  Will this version of Mac OS work with the 2019 Turbotax download file? 

No.  10.13 or later is required as answered already in this thread.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
pieces123

After you file

I want to download a copy and print it for mail

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@pieces123 Here are instructions if you need to print your 2019 return for mailing: How do I save my 2019 TurboTax Online return as a PDF?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

??

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@farrowsimonr

Please see this TurboTax link for minimum software and browsers for Mac: Minimum Operating Systems and Browsers

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"