After you file

Everyone don't get Alarmed over 1541 just an error code
jaek1213

After you file

Yeah but mine has been flagged for an Integrity Review b/c the IRS claims that they don't see my wages and withholding information from 2 previous jobs in 2018 in their system. Both employers have confirmed they submitted everything, IRS is NO help! I have both W-2's in front of me, and one of them I worked for 8.5 years for crying out loud and never had this issue before!

After you file

I followed up today spoke to a rep she said my date of review will start Mar 4th and either I will get a letter or get the refund if I haven't received one or the other by Apr18th call them then.

After you file

I just got off the phone with a rep. She told me my return has been processed and approved they are just holding the return to make sure that I qualify for all the credits. I think its crazy because I file the same thing every year the same job same 2 kids and husband what is there to

After you file

Review

After you file

So basically they just trying to see if you get all the credits cause I claimed the same people every year

After you file

They is strict this year the must be still mad about the shutdown smh

After you file

I think they are just telling us it’s a review so we won’t call back and to give them more time to process 1541ers

After you file

Well I know someone that know someone that work in the irs so she gave her a call for me she personally looked up my return and said there nothing wrong there’s no flags they just behind and they telling us this so we won’t call and she also said if they tell us the truth that they won’t have no high call volume

After you file

That is alot of people. They told me that the first few batch of E filers got randomly selected for additional review.