After you file

I finally was able to get a nice person on the phone. She informed me, competed doesnt necessarily mean waiting for a check. It just means theyre done. She dug a while and informed me further, my case was closed with no resolution and now I HAVE TO START OVER!!!! She was very sorry, not that it helps me any.

After you file

after all this long wait and the stress i finally got my return direct deposit

After you file

How are y’all getting your refunds direct deposit? Y’all did an amendment right ? I keep getting told I have to receive a paper check being that I amended my taxes. I did receive a portion of my taxes that was completed the first time through direct deposit in early March so I’m not understanding why I wouldn’t get these fund direct deposit

After you file

yes i amended mine i was expecting mine to be mailed too but today i was surprised when I checked my bank account i thought when my amended income tax it didn't have my bank account info but it actually did
toya4591

After you file

@vaneleegarcia120 after they finish your amend how long did it take you to get it in your bank account
toya4591

After you file

My amend was released Monday on the 14th @vaneleegarcia120 it’s going to my account can you give me an idea of how long it take to be deposit? Also, did your advocate tell you when to expect it or did it just popped up in there?

After you file

I never got any updates on WMAR or never got contacted back by my advocate i sent it my amended return on 2/16 and it just recieved the deposit today irs had told me 16vweeks and to expect it in June 12

After you file

I checked my bank account as well, still nothing.. I guess I keep waiting & checking for both now.
Roro

After you file

I mailed my 2014 and 2015 adjustment in first week in January. IRS received it 05 Feb 2018, my adjustment was just completed today 18 MAY 2018 with a note stating "Your account was adjusted on May 18, 2018. Within three weeks, you will receive a notice that explains the adjustment". Mine has definitely taken over 16 weeks. It is understandable because it's tax season and the IRS site also states it could take longer during the tax season.

I'm not sure if I'm getting a refund but will you all know what happens. Hope it helps someone!
Roro

After you file

I mailed my 2014 and 2015 adjustment in first week in January. IRS received it 05 Feb 2018, my adjustment was just completed today 18 MAY 2018 with a note stating "Your account was adjusted on May 18, 2018. Within three weeks, you will receive a notice that explains the adjustment". Mine has definitely taken over 16 weeks. It is understandable because it's tax season and the IRS site also states it could take longer during the tax season.

I'm not sure if I'm getting a refund but will you all know what happens. Hope it helps someone!

After you file

I finally received my refund in the mail on Monday 4/22/18. I was told to wait 30 days to receive it in the mail after being sent out from IRS and it took exactly 29 days for me to receive it. The wait os finally over for me, good luck to everyone still waiting. Don’t give up...

After you file

My amended return was received on 5/13/2018 wmr now says it was adjusted on 6/15/2018 And I just receive a letter in the mail explaining the adjustment. Is this a standard message once everyone's account is adjusted?? Our should I be concerned? Please help thank you

After you file

My amended return was adjusted today 6/15 an it says a letter will be sent an can take up to 3 weeks..i guess my question is how long after an adjustment does it take to complete Monday will be 16 weeks??

After you file

Mine is still being reviewed according to the IRS even when the WMAR tool says completed 4/20/18.

After you file

I mailed my amended 1040x out on 5/17/18. Everyday I have been checking the wheres my amended return website, and they said they have not received anything...after 3 weeks it tells you to call. I called, and the nice IRS lady told me they actually received my 1040x on May 24th. She said don't worry that its not showing up that it has been received in there computer system. So don't trust that site.