After you file

After you file

Mine has been completed since August 23, so where is it? They keep hanging up on me. I love how they demand their money immediately, but give you NO answers when they owe you. SO upset.

After you file

Did you ever get it? Mine was completed 8/23, I've received nothing.

momoh32019
Returning Member

After you file

same here. 8/23. nothing yet

sys
Level 1

After you file

Oh, there is a pattern, also completed on 8/23 without any update!

After you file

Did it take long for you to receive your refund after it been adjusted 

After you file

It has been 24 weeks and have heard. Othing about my amended return.  What is happening?

After you file

@ddiehl011   No one at TurboTax knows about your amended return.  Did you print sign and mail it?  The ONLY way to file an amended return is by mail.  It does take at least 16 weeks or more for the IRS to process an amended return.

You can check the status of the Form 1040X you mailed in here:

https://www.irs.gov/Filing/Individuals/Amended-Returns-(Form-1040-X)/Wheres-My-Amended-Return-1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
momoh32019
Returning Member

After you file

anything yet?  mine went from adjusted on August 23 to completed on September 13. haven't received any paper or anything in the mail yet

Lakiaw01

After you file

When should I Ben expecting my return?

After you file

@Lakiaw01 

No one at TurboTax knows about your amended return.  Did you print sign and mail it?  The ONLY way to file an amended return is by mail.  It does take at least 16 weeks or more for the IRS to process an amended return.

You can check the status of the Form 1040X you mailed in here:

https://www.irs.gov/Filing/Individuals/Amended-Returns-(Form-1040-X)/Wheres-My-Amended-Return-

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

How long will it take to get my amendment what exect day

After you file

@Emmyloumarr25 NO ONE can tell you the exact day your refund check will be in your mailbox.  Only the IRS controls when it will be mailed.  Then it is up to the United States postal service to get it to you.  It is sent first class mail but it does not have tracking.  All you can do is watch your mail.

Melisha

After you file

When will I receive my return it was processed the 11th of October

After you file

When should I receive it