rockrobbs

After you file

Did any of you all miss a w2 accidentally?
shmul1998

After you file

I think I may have oh well

After you file

This is ridiculous accepted date of 1/24 and it still says processing, it's not like I am getting back thousands of dollars. New Jersey should give me my pittance of refund
jackiegrl
Returning Member

After you file

I agree jdmasciulli ..  it's crazy this year ..still waiting too.  Have u tried emailing the office of tax advocates ? Heres the email <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:nj.taxpayeradvocate@treas.nj.gov">nj.taxpayeradvocate@treas.nj.gov</a>.
If u want info on your refund and it's been a while. Email them with your questions or concerns be sure to write your personal info so they can identify you.  They are ligit and secure site . You don't have to fill out the form just an email with ur info will do it . They get back to u the next day or sometimes 2 days .    Look for their email

After you file

I did email them and they emailed right back that because I have a EITC I have to contact their office. I emailed the EITC office and received a auto reply that they will respond within 90 days. Jeeze I've had the same kid for 14 years and as I said before the refund is small. My friend got back over 3 grand from NJ and it was DD last week. I wish mine was over a thousand!
jackiegrl
Returning Member

After you file

Hey check your status ..mine just changed and it said approved with DDD of 4/10

After you file

When did you decide federal?

After you file

Recieve

After you file

JackieGirl just checked...still processing. This is so frustrating.

After you file

I filed federal with acceptance date of 1/24 and received it 2/25

After you file

I was accepted 1/26 federal received 2/22 noi state movement,  processing forever. I checked,  no change
jackiegrl
Returning Member

After you file

I filed Feb 3

After you file

Everyone is getting a ddd and mine still says processing smh.

After you file

Still no DD date for me... still says processing. I think I will make it so NJ taxes aren't taken out of my paycheck until I get my refund see how they like waiting lol

After you file

It is April 9th and mine still says processing...come on NJ what the hell are you processing? I've had the same kid for 14years, the same job for 10 years and I'm not getting back enough to pay a months worth of rent so what is the hold up?