How can i find my card number without the card

After you file

If you got the card there was paperwork that it was sent with just like any other credit/debit card does.

After you file

For assistance with your TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call (888) 285-4169. 

When calling, press Option 1, then 2.

Nayomi06

After you file

I have two accounts and don't know the card number.  The account ending in 5885 I dont have that card anymore it is and need to close that account and have my money sent to my other account. 

After you file

I'm in the same boat, I have the last 4 I sent in my two documents to validate my ID and close the account but they didn't except and I can't get to a live representative to see why it was declined. It's been rough getting through

After you file

Did you figure this out? Im having the same issue!

After you file

If I don't have the card how can I use my bank info

Rbbully81

After you file

How to find my number on my card without the card

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@Rbbully81 If you no longer have your physical Turbo Visa Debit Card, please contact customer service to report your card lost/stolen.  Please see How do I report my card lost or stolen? for instructions.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dneal74

After you file

I sent for a new card like a week ago which i suppose to had it within 3 days. I haven't gotten it yet at this point i don't know my carc number

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the Turbo Visa Debit Card in this forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the Contact us page. 

The typical time is 8-10 days for delivery. If you opted for expedited delivery the time is shorter however times are delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions and may impact these shipping timeframes.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kellsjf

After you file

I'm trying to order a new card so I can get my stimulus check and change my address

After you file

TurboTax prepaid Visa is issued by Green Dot Bank.  Here is the number to contact them:  (888) 285-4169.

Getting a new card and changing your address with Green Dot Bank will not change where the IRS sends your third stimulus payment.

The IRS no longer has a way to update your bank account information at the Get My Payment site for the stimulus payments.  In 2020 it was possible to update through the Get My Payment website.

In 2021, your bank account information cannot be changed at the Get My Payment site.

The bank account information in Get My Payment came from one of the following sources:

• Your 2020 tax return
  • Your 2019 tax return if your 2020 return was not processed when the IRS started issuing payments
  • Information you entered on your non-filer registration in 2020
  • Information you entered on Get My Payment in 2020
  • A federal agency that provides you benefits: This may include the Social Security Administration, Veteran Affairs, or the Railroad Retirement Board.

If your bank information is invalid or the account has been closed, the bank will return your payment to the IRS and the IRS will mail it to you by check at the address they have on file.

Check the status of your payment at the Get My Payment site.

The easiest way to update your bank account and address with the IRS is to file your 2020 tax return with your current address and bank information, if you haven’t already done so. The fastest way to file the return and have your address updated, is to file it electronically.

@kelljf

After you file

i lost my card and need to report it lost

After you file

@markwag3226 wrote:

i lost my card and need to report it lost

What kind of card???  Is it a new Credit Karma Visa Debit Card and Credit Karma Money Spend Account?  Or is it a Turbo Visa Debit Card?  Or is it something else?

This is a user community forum, but we may be able to tell you how to contact the card's customer support.