I filed my tax return and I am trying to print a copy and the site keeps taking me to pay, when I already paid

I filed my taxes the day before the dead line.  I got a confirmation sent to my email.  I already received a letter that they were going to keep the funds, which I knew, because I owe taxes.  So now we are trying to get our house refinanced and they need a copy of the 2018 tax return.  I did check the box to take it out of my refund.  The amount of the refund that the IRS took was about $200.00 less, so I know that Turbo Tax took their payment.  I just need a copy for my records and send the lender a copy to get refinanced.    So how do I bypass the payment portion.  Please help.

After you file

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?   https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301525

If these instructions do not work for you then you can try this option to print your return:

To get whole return with all  the worksheets please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose the radio button to include all worksheets.