After you file

This is really sad don't have a problem with taking our money but always a hassle getting it back
TheC

After you file

@lakrishatax exactly.  This is the first year I have this issue and I'm really stressing out about it

After you file

I was stressing but I gave up on that a weeks back.

After you file

I'm giving up I haven't even received a letter yet
TheC

After you file

@lakrishatax we have not received a letter either, when did yours get accepted?

@debskain I'm so sorry :( I truly know how you feel

After you file

@TheC March 4th accepted same day
TheC

After you file

We submitted ours March 4th as well accepted the same day @lakrishatax what a coincidence

After you file

I submitted mine on Feb 22nd
TheC

After you file

@lacresia_w have they told you something different? Or any reason for the delay? Im so sorry we are all going through this

After you file

Wow. Its heartbreaking we are all going through this.

After you file

I'm going to try calling the IRS now @TheC hopefully I can get some news for us
TheC

After you file

Let us know what they tell you @lakrishatax  I just got back to town but can't call until Monday (time difference)

After you file

I filed & got accepted March 6. Blue bar on turbo tax.filled up but no deposit. Called IRS they say nothing is wrong wait a few more days. Another irs agent said it may take 8weeks from filling date and nothing is needed from me.
Haven't ever had to wait the whole 21 days let alone after that. So at this point when it comes I'll be surprised.

After you file

Wow @cloudyday321  you got much further than I have with bars.  I was accepted 1/28. I've gotten letters but nothing of real value answer wise after that. Letters didn't ask me to provide anything. Calling just said be patient. I am at point where I no longer believe I will get an answer or a refund. But I'm hoping the best for everyone else. I'll just keep working hard and paying taxes, but I don't think I'll ever actually see a refund. Good luck to you.
TheC

After you file

@cloudyday321 we got accepted on the 4th, turbotax said only accepted nothing after that. I called last week but our 21 days where last Saturday so they asked me to calk after that... on that day we lost our bars on the irs website.  I am so sad that kore and more of us are going through the same thing