After you file

@annette42000 you and I are in the same boat hopefully something changes soon

After you file

@annette42000 and cherriesplz hopefully you both get an update soon. I did request transcript Friday March 15th then got wmr update on Saturday.
Annette420
Returning Member

After you file

i requested my transcript on friday  . i aslo called the irs friday and they told me there was no other holds on my refund so hopefully it updates soon
Robb92914

After you file

I verified online today...so I guess I should expect to wait 6-9 weeks lol

After you file

@Robb92914 you maybe one of the licky ones who get it in the next week I’m going on three as of today such bs
dms9060

After you file

This is my 4th week..wmr never updated, still waiting for return. (Verified Feb 22nd)
I'm confident it should be deposited by the end of the month. Though it is odd that some have had shorter wait times than others..just suppose they have an unusual system for submitting refunds
samdub41

After you file

Verified on 3/6 WMR still says we have received your tax return and it is being processed... ordered my tax transcripts today because I see some people have had luck with a date being shown on theirs... fingers crossed
Raven8300

After you file

Three weeks officially today.  Verified 2/26.  No change other than my tax return has been received and is being processed.  On my 5071c form it stated that I should get an update within 2-3 weeks of completion.  I believe a lot more people are going through this kinda stuff this year.  
NicoleM85

After you file

I am still waiting to. I requested my transcript yesterday I guess we will see if it shows up. What is crazy to me is having to put single instead of head of household to get any information with the wrong information. @emeicher  how did you find out that they adjusted your refund?

After you file

i verified 4 weeks ago on 2/19 still no update ugh
dms9060

After you file

It's been so long I haven't received my refund that TurboTax notified they'd be billing me for their service
jbabes85

After you file

Any updates?
jbabes85

After you file

Any updates?

After you file

I verified online on 2/21. I checked my transcript online they were half "updated" I'm still pending a 45 day hold. Looks like half of my taxes will be taken away. But I'm having some movement
Raven8300

After you file

I checked online, and I don’t even have an option for a 2018 transcript yet.  Verified 2/26.  I’m at the point now where if I get my refund great and if not whatever.  This is getting stressful.